USE MPPT GPRS CONTROL MODEL ,SUITABLE FOR SOLAR PUMP INVERTER IRRIGATION SYSTEM
IFIND PRODUCT USE MPPT GPRS CONTROL MODEL ,SUITABLE FOR SOLAR PUMP INVERTER IRRIGATION SYSTEM
The features of the Solar Water Pump Inverter are as follows:
1. Cover voltage levels 220V AC and 380V AC.
Support single-phase 220V and three-phase 220V/380V pumps,the power from 0.4KW to 160KW.
2. Easy to use
The inverters automatically start or sleep only after being connected to solar battery panels without any parameter setting.
3. Highly reliable for using multiple protective measures
Including PV over-voltage protection, PV polarity reverse warning, and auto derating against over-temperature, which extend product life.
4. Use advanced MPPT algorithms, ensuring that the solar power tracking efficiency reaches 99%.
5. Models of 2.2kW or lower can be configured with boost module, meeting low-voltage work requirements. This reduces the use of solar battery panels and therefore the cost.
6. It can implement auto switch between solar input and grid input by configuring the boost or auto switching cabinet(meeting lightning protection requirements),implementing 24-hour unattended work.
1. Start or sleep automatically only after being connected to solar panel without setting any parameter
2. Include PV over-voltage protection, PV polarity reverse warning
auto - derating against over - temperature etc, extending product's life.
3. Ensure the solar power tracking efficiency reaches 99%
keep frequency output stable without any faults and stop even though the solar power is unstable.
4. Models of 2.2kw or less can be configured with the boost module
which can reduce the cost by decreasing the number (Up to 13 pieces) of solar panel.
5. Implement auto switch or hybrid function between solar input and grid input, achieving 24-hour unattended work.
6. Support GPRS module, which can remotely monitor the inverter by using the APP.
|Power Supply||24V||24V power supply||It provides the power of 24V±10% and maximum current of 200mA|
It functions as the working power supply of digital input and output or externally connects to the sensor power supply.
|Digital Input||S1||Forced switch to mains||Terminal feature parameters:|
1. Internal impedance: 3.3kΩ
2. Acceptable votage input:12 -24V
3. Maximum input frequency 1kHz
S1: Forcible switch to mains(Switch-on indicates switching to mains, ans switching-off indicates input controlled by the switching keypad)
S2: It connects to the high-water switch of the normally open contact by default.
S3: It connects to the low-water switch of the normally closed contact.
S4: A high electrical level corresponds to the single-phase algorithm. A low electrical level corresponds to the two phase algorithm.
|S4||Single/two phase algorithm|
|485 communication||485 communication ternimals, using the ModBus protocol|
|422 communication||Communication terminals special for teh boost module|
|Normally open contact of relay 1||1. Contact capacity: 3A/AC250V, 1A/DC30V|
2. They cannot be used for high frequency switch ouput.
During the application of auto mains & PV switching , the AC input contactor coil is controlled by the normally closed contact of the relay.
|Normally closed contact of relay 1|
|Common terminal of relay 1|